I really don’t care what kind of blogs you have, This deserves a reblog
man the last image really got me..
The second to last really killed me.
A simple thing we see frequently on the Internet being put into the perspective of real life.
The last one put me to tears all I can think is my grandpa and how much I miss him
I don’t advocate war but the I have a lot of love for the victims of it. These put things into perspective.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
I will write about the following, leave one in my ask box.
Dear person I hate,
Dear person I like,
Dear ex boyfriend,
Dear ex girlfriend,
Dear ex bestfriend,
Dear future me,
Dear past me,
Dear person I’m jealous of,
Dear person I had a crush on,
When the word ‘selfie’ became an actual word, my grandpa had me explain to him what it meant. When I finished, he found this picture and asked “is this a selfie?” I told him it was and he simply said “I was taking selfies before it was cool.”
So here’s my grandpa taking a selfie in his Coast Guard uniform. (Circa 1959)
Can we make my grandpa internet famous? I’d love to explain to him what Tumblr is. ;P
Haha this rules
Question: Dear past me
you should have studied harder.
A quote from Unknown (via darkesttears)
It doesn’t matter and it doesn’t count for shit how much you claim to care about something or someone if you don’t ACT LIKE IT.
I FUCKING HATE THINGS
Yes, all of them.